Hello, I'm Yoan Thirion
Technical Agile coach
Who am I ?
Technical Agile coach, Software craftsman
I am a Technical Agile coach.
I have designed software since more than 15 years now. My various experiences in fields like banking, insurance and industrial environments at Luxembourg helped me understood what were really fundamental to succeed in that area : agility and technical excellence.
That's why since a few years I am focusing on helping teams deliver well crafted software by coaching them on the implementation of agile practices.
I coach teams get better at XP practices, Continuous Integration and Development, Domain Driven Design, Clean Code, Behaviour Driven Development and many other technical practices (Mob programming, efficient code review, refactoring of legacy code, ...).
Because there is no agility without technical excellence.
What can I do for you ?
I can help you if you find yourselves in those problems :
- Teams have to deliver high quality products/code but do not have time to invest in quality
- DevOps approaches that struggle or fail because they rely exclusively on tools
- Developers who need to implement and use good practices that are not defined or shared
- Autonomous teams but not technically aligned
- No space for continuous learning and therefore potentially for continuous improvement
- Blurry technical roles like Tech leads (no one knows what their role is)
- Tech leads for which no one knows what their role is
- Organizational silos everywhere
- Download my offer here
- Discover my ‘Clean Crafter’ training
To solve those problems I propose those services :
Technical Agile coaching
Train and coach people on agile and craft development practices (mainly from eXtreme Programming) to deliver value and quality on an ongoing basis.
Communities of practice
Help people to create and lead communities of practice : disseminate good practices and use collective intelligence to define better practices.
Develop and maintain a corporate culture that encourages mutual support and continuous learning. Help you start your journey to the learning organization.
Break silos and strengthen the Collective Ownership needed to implement a DevSecOps approach.
I come to your company for free to give a talk or facilitate a workshop. Discover my service offer and book me here
Assist you to create serious games for different purposes like training or disruptive marketing for examples. Find examples of games in my resources.
Main public works
Get in Touch
Contact me through the email adress described below :